Support Our Young Scholars
Help every student realize their full potential!
- Provide full-time counseling services to students
- Employ a full-time nurse and on-site physician visits
- Provide comprehensive course offerings, including more teachers and support staff
- Expose students to a wide variety of meaningful career paths and hands-on experiences
Your gift directly
influences our ability
to inspire children to
learn, achieve and
lead and is critical to
sustaining our program
and maintaining strong
reserves for the future. Read more about the impact you can make here.
Please help us continue to provide the best middle school education in Philadelphia by contributing in the following ways:
- Use the secure online form above, or mail your check to Katherine Lamilla, Manager of Grants & Special Projects, Young Scholars Charter School, 900 N. Marshall Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123.
- Double the impact of your personal support with a Matching Gift through your employer. Talk to your Human Resources department to see if your gift can be matched.
- Donate through United Way and use Donor Code: 14994.
Please accept our sincerest appreciation in advance for your generous donation and commitment to our students.
If you have any questions, please contact Katherine Lamilla at email@example.com.